Friday, December 24, 2010

Relaxed.

I do not relax well. I try, but it takes me a long time to unwind. I'm constantly think of this or that that needs to be done. Which is terribly dangerous, right? Because something is always undone or is still in the process of being done.

This week, I only worked Monday and Tuesday. That means now it's Friday and I've been wearing a series of PJ pants for three days straight. My house is clean. My car has gas in it. My fridge and freezer are well stocked. Christmas packages have been mailed. A quick trip today for champagne and fresh flowers, and I am D-O-N-E!

Now, I can relax!
Actually, these past three days have been very relaxing. I even fell asleep on the couch once! I haven't taken a real nap in like a year! It just doesn't happen for me.

But, days and days in PJ pants and three documentaries later. Aaaahhhh. I'm not stressed anymore.

No comments: