Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am so behind in my iLife.

I'm sorry for those of you who have been patiently waiting for my blog about my Michael's visit. 

I feel bad for not posting anything yet, but Mike did, and his recap is quite nice, check it out!

I am so behind on blogging, Facebook, email, and communication in general.  I am swamped!!  

Trust me, we had a FABULOUS time - don't we always?  Truthfully, this trip was AMAZING!!  I can so picture us doing life together after this visit, and I know it's going to be GRAND.  We have a blast, just doing the regular stuff together.  I can't wait to get him up here!!!!  I'm telling you, if the boy would have traveled with his birth certificate on him, you very well may be reading a blog written by the newest Mrs. Ritter right now.
IMG_3929


This is actually the ONE picture we took together when he was here.

I just didn't bust out the camera much.
I thought about it, but didn't do it.

Oh well.  Maybe next time.








I'll see him again in 55 days.  I'll MARRY HIM in 150 DAYS.  And we're 78 days into President Obama's first 100 days.  Don't know why I threw that last one in there, just couldn't help myself.  It doesn't really have anything to do with me and Michael, but whatevs, it just kind of came out.

It is definitely starting to feel more like we are actually getting married!  I picked up his WEDDING RING!  Today, he got our HONEYMOON plane tickets.  Florida, beach, peace, togetherness... here we come!!  In just 152 days... but who's counting, right?

In Other News... guess who's turning 3 this month????
Brokawpuggle 009




All together now....

AAAWWWW.

Brokaw was seriously the. cutest. puppy. ever.

Now, I better run and get the book he's chewing away from him. (Maybe he'll settle down after age 3?)

I'm off to work, peace out, y'all!


No comments: