Monday, April 27, 2009

Too Cute X2

Courtney & the Rolands came to visit! It was a blast.  We lounged at my place and watched as Baby Ro (a.k.a. "Bro") and Brokaw met.  That was a big fat 10 on the cute-o-meter.  We did the DC monu-tour on a Sunday afternoon. It went by way too fast, but it sure was fun!!


April09 023


I'm pretty sure the conversation went a little something like this:


"You cry when you're hungry?"


"You poop and your mommy cleans it up?"


"You have way too many toys?"


"People faint because of your sheer cuteness?"


Yeah, we can be friends, we have a lot in common!


April09 025


Brokaw- High five!


Yeah, dawg.




This was Brokaw's first time meeting a baby and he did really well!






April09 019




I love baby Roland! He's so cute and cuddly and he thinks everything is funny, which I think is great.


He is one easy going baby, what a trooper!




And yes, that is a sunburn on my arm, I am accepting congratulations... nothing like that first sunburn of the season! :)



















No comments: