Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Words

Hello friends.  I'm back to my little world after an incredible trip to Texas to see my amazing boyfriend.  Yes, it's adjectives galore.  Each time I see him I feel something shift inside myself... but never before like this.



Sometimes there are times when words can't really do a good job of describing something.  This is one of those times.  Really the only way to express how I feel on the inside is to sigh and smile.



This is really happening to me? Sigh. Smile.



I'm not much into PDA, so I'll just say it was remarkable and throw a few words out there - they all make up the picture I get to play and replay in my head.  I don't know if it will communicate the joy we're experiencing to you... but here goes:  Dinner. Art. Champagne. Chocolate. Prayer.



It was warm and close and fun and funny and interesting and well, sigh. Smile.



It's lovely how things like going to the grocery store and going to church and cooking dinner and listening to a Meet the Press podcast can be so special.  Not in and of themselves but in the context of another person who makes moments morph into adventures.



My dear Michael, thank you so much for Valentine's day, and the day before, and the four days afterward.  Thank you and I can't wait to see you again.  Perhaps by then, I will find some words.

Img_0295_5

1 comment:

Rebecca A. said...

Seriously! Yay for updates!! Glad you had a blast!! SO cute...I did a big "aaahhh" when I read this.