Thursday, June 21, 2007

I fell behind on the blog again. So, sue me. No, seriously, don't. I have a lot going on right now and I don't have time for a lawsuit - or money for a lawyer.  I am so off my game this week. It's been really weird. I still haven't unpacked from my trip to Virginia last week/weekend.  My house is a mess (which is really not like me).  I feel like the laundry is closing in on me.  I just woke up and ate breakfast food. Usually I eat breakfast food in the morning before I go to bed. (that's my "normal") Now, I'm starting the coffee consumption about an hour and a half earlier than normal, which could either be a good thing, or it could backfire, we'll see...



Oh, happy First Day of Summer, everyone! And Happy Anniversary to my mom and Dave! Just to think, on this day, 11 years ago, I had really poofed out hair and I was wearing a really unfortunate long pink dress that had short sleeves and shoulder pads that I swear were big enough to use as dessert plates.



This morning, Brueger's Bagels stopped by the station and brought us iced coffee and bagels. That iced coffee was AMAZING, let me just tell you. They did it right. The coffee was raspberry cream flavored, which is something that I would never choose myself, but it was quite delightful... they even gave us little cups of ice and a canister of whipped cream! Shout out Bruegers! I hope I'm spelling your name right, and if you had a location that was convenient to me, I would totally stop by on my way to work tonight.   I'm drinking Pumpkin Spice coffee right now, which I realize makes no sense on the first day of summer, but hey - like I said - I'm off my game, and I am apparently just lazy enough to not grind coffee tonight. Pitiful.



Have you guys heard the U2/Mary J. Blige version of "One"? Download it. It's brilliant.



No comments: