Thursday, June 21, 2007

Congratulations JT!

Last week, I went home to Virginia for my oldest nephew's graduation.  I have to tell you, I am so proud of this kid.  I was just a kid when he was born.  Now he's an adult. And he's grown into quite the charming young man.  It was so sweet to see my sister's eyes well up with tears at Jorden's graduation.  She's so proud. She should be. She was just a kid too.  Our family has really been through it.  But when you have a kid like Jorden to show for it at the end of the day, you know you're doing something right.  The video I made for JT was a huge hit.  It was my pleasure to make it.  I love him so much.  We had good food and good times at his party.  It's such an exciting time in his young life.  I can't believe it's been 10 years since my own graduation.  Jorden - soak it up.  It's so cliche - but it really is one of the best times of your life.Summer2007_052 Summer2007_065 Summer2007_064 Summer2007_067 Summer2007_068





How many grandmothers does it take to graduate?Summer2007_073 Summer2007_072 Summer2007_079





No comments: