Sunday, June 24, 2007

Breaking News!

Most of the people close to me already know this - but here's my BIG NEWS: I got a job in Washington, DC!!  This has been my "destination point" for so many years - now, it's here and I don't even know what to think about it.  I'm overwhelmed.  There isn't a word that really describes the feeling - there are words like "excited," "pumped," and phrases like "looking forward to it" and one of my favorite states of mind... anticipation.  They're all accurate, however, none seems to be good enough right now.  I'm just, so, .... well... AAAAHHHHHH!!!!Capitolatnight You get the picture.



I'll be moving in August.  I appreciate all of your prayers. They are definitely needed. Please pray specifically that I will find a good, safe, affordable place to live. 















I can't wait to meet:Tonysnow













And I can't wait to spend lots of time with:Beckybarber



4 comments:

christin said...

OMG!!! Dana does it again. 1600 posts since last time I was here. but this is all i have time to comment on now - AMAZING!!!!! You are incredible. way to go D.C.! and you're with my Becks?!?!?!? so jealous it's unreal. congratulations, what exactly will you be doing in the lovely Fake-Virginia? :)

Becky said...

YAY!!! I'm excited to spend lots of time with you too!! And don't listen to Christin...she doesn't know the difference between DC and Virginia - she thinks it's all Virginia.

Ben said...

the downside is you may have to work alongside Helen Thomas...the Communist old bag seems like she'll never die, what is she now 120 years old?

Cameron said...

Wow! Congrats, Dana! That's awesome news. :) You're in my prayers.