Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hello

Greetings my faithful friends. I'm sorry I have not yet blogged about my fantabulous (yes I'm authorized to make up words because I am often told I remind people of Rachael Ray, and she does) trip to New York/New Jersey. Trust me, it was amazing.  If you've seen me in the last week, you've heard the stories, some of you multiple times. (I know, they get better every time).



I apologize, however, because I am just exhausted and trying to get caught back up on life, that is my reason for not writing a Pulitzer-award-winning blog about my trip. **It's coming, I promise.



Here are the visual highlights: (there are amazingly entertaining stories to go along with each of these photos, but, for now, the visual aids will have to do)Img_2076 Img_2094 Img_2137 Girlswithrobin Img_2145 Idtotallydohim 



Looks like we had a blast, right?  We did. TRUST ME.  Memories, for sure. I've seriously had the best month ever.



Right now, I'm having a hard time believing there is enough coffee a) on the planet b) that I can consume without getting sick..... to get me through tonight at work.  I'M SO TIRED!!  I secretly wish I could wear yoga pants and a T-shirt to work but we have a congressman coming in, so I'm guessing I'm going to have to iron.  I think I'll talk to the congressman about introducing legislation to do away with Mondays. Petition, anyone?



3 comments:

Gretchen said...

That girl in the dark blue top has glorious hooters.

Gretchen said...

That girl in the dark blue top has glorious hooters.

christin said...

HARRY!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Robin Roberts! or whatever her name is! AHHH!!! I Love GMA.