Monday, January 1, 2007

I loved "We Are Marshall."  I was forewarned about needing tissues, so I came prepared.  I never realized the 70's had so much plaid!  That said, MM was still so hot. I didn't realize that Kimberly Williams-Paisley was in the movie too. I like her. Do you think she'll always be known as the girl from "Father of the Bride?" Don't you love that movie? What a classic. I love how everyone has a "Fraunk" impression.



I'm getting off task. Please pardon.  I should be in the shower getting ready for work. It feels like Sunday, yeah?  This last week was soooooooo looooonnnnngggg, even though it was only 4 work days. Let's hope for better this week.



Oh, I forgot to mention a couple of posts back that I saw "The Holiday" with Ann and Emily. LOVED IT. LOVE JUDE LAW (personal issues withstanding)



Holiday2006 Okay, the weekend is over. I must come to terms.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

so did Camron and JT break up or is that still false?