Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Matthew McConaugHEY

06mcconaugheyI don't even remember when it was. I feel like it was early on in high school, maybe after "Dazed and Confused" that I first fell in love with Matthew McConaughey. It may have been Courtney & I that coined the pronounciation McConaugheeeeeyyyy.  Or maybe it was Jenn at Liberty... see? I can't remember. Girls, refresh me.  It has been with me ever since. Lifechanging, really. So today my boyfriend (Matthew) was on Good Morning America.  Yum. I can't wait to see his new movie "We Are Marshall," it looks fabulous and not just because of him. "Saraha" was so stupid but he was running around a desert for a couple of hours without a shirt, so, not so bad.



It's everything about him that is just... magical. That voice!! Oh my goodness.  I don't care what you talk about... just keep talking. Aaaaahhhhh.



So this morning at work, everyone is fully aware of me and Matthew's love for eachother. People tell me when they see him on TV somewhere else, like at Texas games. (which, by the way, every time I try to see MM, he's not there, what up?) My mom even called me this morning to tell me that Matt Damon was on Letterman last night doing an impression of Matthew McConaughey. I watched it. Cute "Matt" but you're no "Matthew."  So, now at work, they're calling me Danaheeeey.  Seriously, I'm supposed to come home and sleep after all of this? rrriiiiggghhhttt..



A couple of other things -- I am insurance/car registration hell. People, it's time to start telling me how adult/responsible/great/inspiring I am for taking care of this mess.  I need a pep talk. I think I will be at Nationwide and at the "Driver's License Center" every day this week!  When Matthew's done with his press for the movie, do you think he could join me?



7 comments:

KarenH said...

I agree with you totally! I've been a fan of MM ever since 1992, when he played a murder victim on "Unsolved Mysteries."
I think his talent is very underrated, but unforgettable.

Susan said...

ummm.. you actually admitted to watching GMA.
I got your card today.. it's so cute. And the one at the office greets me everytime I'm hauling butt to run scripts (while I'm cuing Jon) and killing pages.
ahhhh... the life and times!
Miss you girl!

Courtney said...

Definitely helped coined the term!! :)

Courtney said...

Apparently I should have previewed first too since I have no grammar skills...

ann said...

I love him more!!! HE's MINE!!!!!!!!!! I will fight you for him---ha ha!!

Becky said...

My friends here and I call him Matthew McConaughottie. :)

Tommy543 said...

Yes, we have the Satisfaction Guarantee. It works as follows: if you’re not satisfied with the level of paper we’ve written for https://essaysrescue.com/speedy-paper-review/ you, it’s possible to either use free revisions and make fixes or simply have your money back. Your customer satisfaction is one of our main priorities!