Sunday, December 10, 2006

Deck The Halls

Randomness_002Img_0512Img_0457Img_0520 Randomness_008 I've been meaning to share this for a couple of weeks.  So, the "greening" of my house for the season this year has been interesting, to say the least.  I always decorate the day after Thanksgiving, which this year, felt like it was way too soon, but there was a local Christmas parade on TV at the time, so I was into it.  I realized, as I unpacked my overabundance of Christmas decorations, that I have now done this in 6 different apartments/houses/townhouses. No, it's not that I'm not a stable person, it's just that I'm a chronic mover. I'm not in the military. I'm in TV, and apparently, I like to move.  Crazy. The only time I have spent two Christmases in a row in the same dwelling was when I lived in Roanoke. Same house two years in a row, different roommates, go figure.



No comments: