Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This morning I woke up at 5am.  Wide awake.  No reason.  I jumped on my local YMCA page, only to notice they have a new fall class schedule that is much more accommodating to my schedule.  I laced up and went to a 6am class.  I thought I was going to DIE. Right there on the step. Die. at 26. at the Y.



I survived.  Where's my gold star?  I feel like Pittsburgh should throw me a parade on the parkway on my way into work today.  We'll see how that goes.



Other random thoughts in my head this morning:



1. North Korea is getting on my nerves.



2. I wish I had a coffee maker on my desk at work. period.



3. It better NOT snow here on Thursday. Or else.



4. Don't talk to me about Gilmore Girls.  Not yet.  I tivo'd it.



5. I have a big crush on Bob Harper.



988



No comments: