Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Headline: Home Cooked Meal

Now, I'm not really a cook.  I'm not *not* a cook.  I'm just not a full on, everyday, makes my own recipes up, spends a lot of time in the kitchen, cook.  Every now and then I can make brownies, cookies, spaghetti.  You get the drift.  It's not that I'm incapable or don't enjoy cooking... it's more like I am an instant gratification kind of girl, and stopping at Panera on my way home is usually the ticket.



A couple of weeks ago I saw a recipe in Real Simple magazine that made my taste buds dance immediately.  I had to try this.  I dreamed about it for a few days, then Sunday, I finally had some time to pull it off.



Check it out: Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peaches. Oh yeah baby!  You wish you were at my house for dinner! (I do too, because while it was wonderful, I have a feeling that by Wednesday, I'm going to be a little over it) I also made homemade mac 'n cheese.  Let the Fall/Winter nesting begin!!



Img_0183



1 comment:

Michael said...

This looks sooo yummy! I am jealous. Gotta love winter.