Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Great Race

Shout out to Gretchen for encouraging me to run in The Great Race this morning.  It was fun and mostly downhill :)  I am already sore but feel very satisfied that I did it!!



Tonight I took Brokaw to the park for a walk.  It was the perfect fall night.  I was sporting my Va Tech sweatshirt, sipping a pumpkin spice latte and there were leaves so pretty they looked fake.



I love fall.  It always seems so short though.  Let's savor every autumn moment.



Oh, and check this out -- apparently I am, by far, not the only person who is obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Latte's.  I searched for the syrup on e-bay... people are willing to pay like $70 bucks for it!



seriously: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=pumpkin+spice+syrup&category0=



2 comments:

Gretchen said...

You did a great job! That is insane about the PS latte...When is the gingerbread latte coming....I need it.

ann said...

Good job on running the race!! 2 down and many more to go!