Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday @ the YMCA

Tonight I went to the gym.  When I finally get there, I really like it.  Last night I worked out to a DVD in my living room.  It's just not the same.  I like to rock it on the elliptical machine with my ipod and my Newsweek.  Ahh. Love it.



Tonight I had to do it without my Newsweek.  What the heck?  It always comes on Tuesday and yesterday, no Newsweek... today I checked the mailbox on my way to the gym, sure it was there... and it wasn't.  So I caught up on my celebrity trash at the YMCA.  Old issues of In Touch Weekly and Star magazines, you know, all crinkled up from many different sweaty palms turning the page, relying on that page to get them through the next :30 seconds.  Here are my observations:



1. Matthew McConaughey is and forever will be the Sexiest Man Alive.  None of this Taylor Hicks business. MM has the throne until he a)gets old and fat (not likely) b)someone else hotter comes along (equally as not likely)



2. Someone needs to hook Nicole Richie up to a feeding tube. Stat. And give her a milkshake and a double stack.



3. Is the girl that was in Phantom of the Opera more famous than I realized?  She was on like every page and I didn't know she was all that.  She is beautiful.



4.  Jennifer Aniston is sooooo much prettier/cuter/better than Angelina Jolie.



5.  I think I am falling more and more in love with Jake Gyllenhaal.  We both have a puggle.



Jgyllenhaal

























One more thing.  I saw a woman workout for an hour, with her purse on her shoulder.  Wow.  You know, they do have lockers.





No comments: