Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Let me introduce you to one of my new, dear friends:Doubleshotimg Duper.  Starbucks doubleshot light. The light one on the right.  We have been together for about 2 weeks now and it is pure bliss.  70 calories. 4 grams of fat. Oh.... yessss.



We're still in that cute stage where everything is new, exciting.  Invigorating. It's fun to get up each morning and see each other.  We can spend hours together without saying a word, but enjoying every moment.



Some other things I just have to share:



Msnbc105 Msnbc106



Are you kidding me?  On a couple of different levels. 1. Are you kidding me that I can't even take lotion onto a plane and this guy is chillin' like a king?



2. Are you kidding me that this is "Breaking News"?  I understand that 2 of the 3 major cable news networks may not even be around if it weren't for the JonBenet Ramsey story... but please.  Breaking News? That the guy had a glass of champagne and a fried king prawn?  No.  Interesting.  Infuriating... however this is NOT "Breaking News" in my opinion.



Oh... ladies like me, you'll appreciate this:  The New York times says we should throw the tweezers away... bushy eyebrows are in.  Seriously?  This has the potential to change my life!  I was born with caterpillars just above my pretty blues.  I somehow don't buy this line from the NYT, although it is a very respectable newsprint in which I wish I had an old school paper and ink subscription to... I just don't think the editors are right on this one.  Or the "skinny jeans" are cool again line either.  I will keep pumping out $10.00 every couple of weeks to mow down the pillars and keep pulling up my low rise boot cuts until they are officially back again.



One more thing before I go:  Dear friends, please pray for my mayor "Everybody's Mayor" as they call him here in Pittsburgh, Bob O'Connor.  A great guy, even for a Democrat.  He's in an all out fight against a rare form of Brain Cancer.  He has 4 tumors.  The city is pulling for him but we can feel him slipping away.New_pics_030



No comments: