Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hello World!

Readingisblue_lg I am sorry I have been absent.  Please forgive.



Borders is having their 3 for 2 sale and so I have been at Panera pretty much every night this week, reading and drinking Hazelnut coffee.



I have my nose in the following books right now: (It's too much trouble to update that column on the right -- at the pace and number of books I'm always going thru/in)



"Blue Water" by A. Manette Ansay



"The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls



I'm almost done with Anderson Cooper's "Dispatches From The Edge"



Then, I will be on to "The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters," by Elisabeth Robinson, which I have heard from several sources is a great summer read.



Okay, so that's my excuse.  I'm a bookworm.  And a dork.  And yes, I do have a t-shirt that actually says "Reading is Sexy," SO THERE.



M46148 Let's see... to recap my week at work two words: BEN and MOTORCYCLE.  I'm sure you can fill in the blanks, as long as you haven't been living under a rock.  Even then. Please.  I never knew I could type Roethlisberger so fast!! Add that to my magnificent talent list. :)



No comments: