Saturday, June 17, 2006

alphabet soup

Abcs Every now and then I get in this weird mood where I want to super-organize everything.  Today is that day!  I will likely try on everything I own, weed out the stuff that doesn't fit/isn't great, do massive amounts of laundry and ironing and alphabetize all of my cds.



How weird is that?  On a scale of 1-10.  Hmm.. Oh the follies of a single girl's Saturday.  The possibilities are endless.  There will be much coffee and blueberry muffins with fake butter.  Yum.  And many repeats of Black Eyed Peas and Jamie Cullum CD's.  Don't try to understand this -- it's the randomness that makes it beautiful!



Well, I'm off -- let the alphabetizing begin!  Perhaps after that I will try the "public pool."  Jury's still out on if I think that's gross or not.  I'm feeling a little landlocked here in Pennsylvania, so we'll see.



Oh, and my back patio is getting a spruce-up.  I found a really cute table & chairs on sale last weekend.  I figure now is a good time to finally take it out of the back of my SUV.  K-mart is so ghetto, but Martha Stewart still has her groove there, so I visit, and I scored with this table & chairs!



I want to send out a big welcome to my new visitors!! Keep your comments coming -- it makes my day to hear from all of you!



No comments: