Friday, February 24, 2006

i am not alone

Michael Jackson was right in that cheesy song.  Tonight started out just as any other friday night... I am browsing around online.  Only it's come to a place it doesn't usually come to.  I am feeling something for two of my friends.  (not like that, this isn't middle school)  I mean my heart goes out to them.  And I feel sorry.  Sorry that I have been so consumed in myself to even realize that other people are going through stuff too. Big stuff.  One of my friends just let a lot of people know he is gay.  Another friend lost his job today.  My heart goes out to them both.  They are in my prayers.  I don't know why I'm posting this.  I don't guess many of you care what my friends are going through.  They are just on my mind.. and this is my vignette... so there you go.  Guys -- you know who you are.  I hope you know that I do look up from my self stare every now and then and I really care about you.  So does our God.  May he wrap his loving arms around you and give you both peace.  He loves you.



No comments: