Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Little Update

Good Sunday morning, y'all.
I miss church.

I'm watching my favorite TV preacher, Charles Stanley, right now. I love his simple messages. I always learn from them. Today's message is about guilt.

I probably need to hear a message about guilt every day until I die.
Because I have a guilt issue.
I almost always feel guilty for something.

It drives Michael crazy, because I'm always apologizing for everything.
Sorry about that.
We are all settled in our new place. Everything is unpacked and organized and with the exception of one or two things, in it's permanent place.

It feels great.

I start my new job tomorrow morning. I have no idea what I'm going to wear, because I've been wearing jeans and/or PJ pants for two weeks straight now, and I am going to have to adjust back to the idea of really getting dressed. But, I'm excited about work. I can only spend so much time at home. I was made to work.

Thank you to all of you who have send kind messages and prayed for us after losing Princess. We are on the road to healing. We do miss her - especially at the beginning and the end of the day when we were so used to taking care of her and Brokaw.

Thank you also for all of you who have been praying for us in this transition of moving to Virginia Beach. We have felt your prayers. We haven't killed each other yet.


3 comments:

B said...

Hi - I have been "blog stalking" you for about 2 weeks and just wanted to say Thanks. My husband was paralyzed in May 2012 and there have been times where I have struggled with guilt. I have wanted time to myself. Or annoyance if he is having a bad day and needs more help than usual.
So, it is great to know I am not alone in my feelings.
So, thanks for being honest so I can be honest too.

Kate said...

I'm glad to hear the transition and settling in is going well. Would love to see a picture tour of your new house! Blessings, and hoping you had a good first day at your new job!

Unknown said...

This blog is down to earth, hats off buds available.life insurace