Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Morning Post


It's going to be a beautiful day today. Today is my good friend Becky's wedding day. I'm SO EXCITED to see her walk down the aisle and I wish her and Brian all the happiness in the world.

I think this is the first wedding I've been to since my own.  I remember seeing Becky at my own wedding.  What a doll. So thankful for a hilarious, smart, beautiful friend who loves the Lord, her family and her friends so much.

I'm only 2 and 1/2 years into this marriage business, but I can tell you this. Nothing will make you grow faster than marriage.  I am so happy, and I love my husband so much more today than I even did that day I walked down the aisle on the beach, and met him under the gazebo. I wish Becky and Brian years and years of health, happiness and prosperity!

----

Brokaw woke me up at 6:26 this morning. Not cool. I couldn't fall back asleep. Sometimes I can, but I couldn't this morning. Now, B is sitting next to me on the couch. Not fair.

Last night, I did my monthly marathon grocery shopping trip.  Pardon the bad picture. But a bad picture is better than no picture at all, right?


I went to Harris Teeter (Super Double coupons this week!) where I got an awesome deal on some Starbucks coffee.

Less than $3.00 a pound.  Factor in the $1.50 or so I will not spend when I turn my empty bags in at Starbucks to get a free coffee, and that's like $1.50 a pound for coffee that is usually about $8.00 a pound.

Note: Those bags are not all full of coffee.

I also went to Aldi.  That ended up being a little sketchy because by the time I finished up there, it was after 8:00pm and well, it's kind of in the hood.

But, I survived.

Now, thanks to my marathon trip last night (4 hours including massive amounts of sitting in traffic), and our weekly deliveries from Arganica, I shouldn't have to go shopping again (big shopping) until after we get back from vacation in May!

Yippee.
I love waking up to a clean house and a well stocked fridge, freezer and pantry.
Happy Saturday, y'all. Make it count.

No comments: