Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Room Service & Alone Time

Yes, that's a steak and a salad here in my hotel room.
Otherwise known as Room Service.
Otherwise known as, yes, I miss my dear husband, but I am enjoying my time in my Orlando hotel room alone tonight with my steak, my salad, and myself.

I was bummed (again) to see that I have no MTV and/or TLC, so that means no "Teen Mom" and/or "Toddlers and Tiaras."  Darn it.  I only have cable when I'm staying in hotels because we are cable free at home.  I really don't miss it.

But, when I'm alone for a night, living the single girl life, I do love those shows and some Milanos if you know what I mean!

Michael is hanging out tonight with some old friends from Florida who are in town.  We got to chat earlier while they went to see the Lincoln Memorial at night.  I know he is having a great time.

What a good night for both of us.
I am so thankful for good friends who help him out when I'm not there.

Well, I better get to sleep... long day tomorrow.  I will be working my tail off!

P.S. My favorite part of room service is always the mini ketchups and mini A1 sauces.  I secretly want to start a collection of those.

5 comments:

Irene said...

I realized I finally had to post a comment when I read this post - I have read your blog for a while but this love for room service and TV on work trips I can totally relate to! I don't have a TV at home (mainly because I think I wouldn't do anything else ever) so it is such a treat! A work trip without a night with room service and TV is a horrible work trip!

Great blog! Greetings from a fellow DC'er.

Ali P said...

The best alone time has to be with room service! Love it!

Also- I think there was a time when I did collect those little ketchups and mini tabasco sauces. They were really cute!

Unknown said...

A great read gave me spectacular service form hotel reservation sites! My last stay at Al Rayah was marvelous; the entire staff working there was very accommodating and helpful. The locations of apartments as well as their overall conditions were beyond expectations. I would like also to specifically thank Sheila Cruz, Duty Manager, for her hospitality and understanding. rate compares hotel search

Unknown said...

Just saying thanks wouldn’t just be enough, for the fantastic fluency in your writing.animal control services

Claire said...

I certainly appreciate your stuff provided in the blogs.
hotel booking search engine