Sunday, March 27, 2011

How to Make My Dad's Goulash

When I was growing up, my Dad did the cooking. He always made great food and he always made too much of it! A couple of weeks ago, Michael and I were spending the afternoon at Barnes & Noble and as usual, while he was looking at some web design or something magazines, I was looking at cooking magazines.
And I saw a recipe for Goulash.
It made me want some.
But not the Goulash that was in that magazine.
I wanted my Dad's Goulash.
So, I called him, and found out that it's actually one of the easiest things in the world to make!

Here's how.

1. Get some good ground beef.


2. And this stuff:

Some pasta (use any kind you want), a can of diced tomatoes, and a lot of Mrs. Dash.
Oh, and a chopped green bell pepper and an onion.
3. Brown the ground beef and mix in the pepper and onion, douse in Mrs. Dash in the skillet.


4. Stir in the can of diced tomatoes.

5. Boil pasta. Drain.

6. And mix it all together. Throw some shredded parmigiano reggiano on top, and enjoy!


I served this with salad. And, any opportunity I get, I make something ahead that Michael can eat, or I can take for lunch or whatever.

Yum. Try this. It's quick and easy and (pretty) healthy and it tastes good. Reasons enough, right?

3 comments:

Kristen Maddux said...

mmmmmm! I'm gonna try it!

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Hmm. I just tested it and it seems to be loading fine for me. Sorry!

Sultanlido said...

Untuk saat ini terdapat permainan judi yang sangat ternama yang banyak dimainkan oleh para bettor, yaitu situs Slot online terpercaya Sultan lido. Permainan tersebut adalah permainan judi slot online terlengkap, Permainan ini bukan hanya dimainkan oleh bettor di negara kita Indonesia saja. Namun permainan ini sudah banyak dimainkan oleh para bettor di sejumlah negara lainnya. Banyak sekali yang memainkan permainan ini karena mereka mencari hiburan atau mencari sebuah penghasilan.