Monday, July 12, 2010

Simple, Lovely Ikea Purchase

Saturday, the hubs and I enjoyed a "dreaming" trip to Ikea. We wandered through the whole store, taking pictures on our iPhones of furniture we'll really look for on Craigslist. We did purchase about $12 worth of stuff. My favorite purchase was this tall glass jar that I immediately put to work keeping our coffee beans fresh.

It's simple. Practical. And I love the way it looks beside our coffee maker. I do not like clutter of any kind and you have to be simple and beautiful to be "left out" in our house!

What are some simple and lovely ideas you've had?

1 comment:

Becky said...

I have a glass jar from Ikea that I keep our coffee in too, right by the coffee maker. It's not the same one, but similar.

Of course. Because we are the same. :)