Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Wedding Shtuff...

I spent most of my time outside of work and work and traveling and traveling... getting my craft groove on, preparing for the wedding.


Here are some of the fruits of my labor:


July09 087




Hand tied programs.


Thank you for your help Jason, Gretchen & Michael.


And Microsoft... for my free trial of Publisher..
















July09 088


150 little boxes of salt water taffy, for favors.


My little hands have been so busy for the past 3 months.. they should look 85 years old.










July09 089




Chinese take-out boxes for left over cupcakes.


Ain't these cute?










July09 090




Champagne toasting flutes.. hand painted.




Yes, I used the word hand again..


















August09 007


Out of town bags to welcome our guests to the OBX!












August09 036




Kinda blurry... but here are examples of the table numbers and place cards.




It's getting so close, yay!  And everything is falling into place.  Let me just tell you that my mother is amazing.  The tropics better cooperate.


And I need to spend every moment from now until the wedding that I'm not working/painting/moving/driving/crafting working on our slideshow/video.


Major countdown mode!



1 comment:

oakley outlet said...

Do you have a best girl who you love to dish with? The one who knows exactly what you're going to say before you even open your mouth?