Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I sometimes wish I had more control over how posts are stacked on my blog.  Maybe I do, and I just don't know it?


So, because I want the proposal details on the top, I'm going to blog about our fabulous weekend... backwards.


Michael left to go home to Texas yesterday.  I only shed a tear or two at the airport.  But when I got home, I lost it.  Thank God there are traces of him around my apartment.  I will cling to those as long as they last as I count down to Christmas!


He is an amazing man.  I mean it when I say that I am truly honored to be with him.  I look forward to a lifetime of laughing, loving and memories with him!


Mike'sDCTrip 105Shout out to US Airways for letting us have some extra hang out time in the gate!  I even got to get on the plane to kiss him goodbye!



Now... back to work.  My feet aren't touching the ground yet.  I'm overwhelmed by all of the well wishes from everyone.  Thanks so much for all of your kind words!


Now... I need to take some pictures of all of my diamonds!!!  Bling pics COMING SOON.



No comments: