Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Tomorrow (Monday, October 6th) is my Mom's birthday!! Everyone join me in wishing her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I will be in the air tomorrow, headed to Nashville for the 2nd Presidential Debate.  So, that's is why I am posting this now.  I am the video girl in my family.  Last year, when my mom turned 50, I put together this video for her but my stupid computer had something against me and even though I was up all night working on it before we went to Ocracoke last year, it didn't end up working.

Soooo..... It's back.  And better than it was last year!  It even has some updated pictures :)
Mom - I love you so, so, so much.  Happy Birthday!

I hope you like your video!  I love you!





2 comments:

Chris Vaughn said...

Happy birthday, Dana's mom!

cindy floyd said...

I never noticed it before, but I think I was sporting a Sara Palin doo back in the day!