Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Movin' On Up... (literally)

I am still kind of not really liking the new way to post blogs... I don't usually have issues like this with change. 


It's HOT outside!  I mean like 100.  I kind of want to go to the pool, but I kind of want it to come to me because I'm already in PJ pants watching episodes of the TBS version of Sex and the City (I re-added it to my DVR list even though, like Saved by the Bell and Friends, I'm pretty sure I've seen each and every episode)

NEWSFLASH FRIENDS:  I am moving!! Not far.  This is not a Dana sized move at all, really.  No new job, no new state, not even a new building.  I'm moving up a floor and down the hall - one month from tomorrow!  I'm so excited to have a BEDROOM and a BALCONY!  It will be so nice!  I never realized how much I took things like watching the TV from bed and actually being able to leave the room for granted.

I can't get that "Keep Bleeding" song out of my head!!  Actually, I'm alternating... between that song and one of those freecreditreport.com songs - f-r-e-e that spells free - credit report dot com baby!  So catchy - I love those commercials!


No comments: