Monday, January 14, 2008

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Will someone please invent a yogurt top that doesn't spit yogurt out at me when I take it off? Thanks.



I'd just like to say that my earings match my belt today and I'm pretty sure I should get a medal for that.



I am in a fog.  This switching back from dayside to overnights is for the birds.  If they can handle it.  But even if I was a bird, I think I'd still be dragging.



I woke up yesterday after sleeping for about 3 hours.  It was dark.  The clock said 6:00.  I was panicked.  I was staring at the clock but it wasn't saying anything back to me.  I realized it was dark, but couldn't comprehend what that meant.  Was I late? Was it A.M. or P.M.?  Did I miss work completely?  Where am I?



So... eventually I nodded back off.



Then I woke up way late last night.  In a daze. By in a daze, I mean it took me two tries to make toast.  Not anything fancy like french toast.  Just regular old toast with butter. Yeeeahhhh.



I was having a really weird dream about how I was on the Afghanistan/Pakistan border.  I don't remember what I was doing there, but it was really stressful.  So, then I turn on World News and Charlie Gibson's first story was something about how scientists created a rat heart in a dish or something.



Almost immediately, I began looking forward to today, when I can get back in my bed and go back to sleep.



It's workout day though - so I shall sleep after that.  Thanks for your comments on my mix.  Please share yours with me - we can motivate each other.



And here's to melatonin. Cheers!



1 comment:

Chris said...

Consider me a new reader of the Downtown Dana Blog. I've had that weird 6 o'clock feeling as well. By that point you're either late for something or early for something, so go back to sleep. ha ha