Friday, April 28, 2006

old friend, new do

Also new in my life since I last blogged at any length.. is my hair.  Michael the marvelous worked a wonder with a diffuser.  Not sure if I spelled that correctly.  It's the thing that comes with a hair dryer that I usually throw away.  Now I need to go out and buy a new hair dryer so I can have the attachment.  I was a bit skeptical, but I liked it when he was done.  My hair looks red in this picture, that's not true... probably bad lighting.  This is what you get when you take a picture of yourself in your own car, driving.New_pics_053New_pics_052



  That same night, I met up with an old friend I worked with about 3 years ago.  Dawn Pellas!! She was in town visiting family, and by the way, interviewing for a job at the station (keep your fingers crossed) we met up at Denny's and got caught up over things like french fries and a super bird.  Super Bird.  What a name for a sandwich.  It was greasy and good. The meal that is, Dawn is not greasy at all.  She is so cute and funny and I had a blast "rollin' out" old school style with her!  I miss that girl!



2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I like the curls :)

Alice Anner said...

The porous nature of the lava rock bead will help amplify and diffuse the essential oil so that you’re getting the best results possible.