Sunday, November 13, 2005

weight watchers update

Okay, because of issues like my chronic laziness and the website I post through being down... it's been a while.  I acknowledge.  The cool thing about it is... the more time in between posts... the more I have to say.  I am so excited to report this "Weight Watchers" update.  I've been doing WW for 8 weeks now... and officially, I have lost 16.2 pounds.  0.8 pounds more and I will have lost 10% of my body weight.  I am really proud of myself.  Today when I got on the scale, I almost cried.  It said I weighed 150...something.  Since I'm not a wrestler... I'm not too keen on the idea of publishing my actual weight... but let's just say I haven't weighed 150...something since I was in high school.  My goal is to lose 20 lbs. by the time I go to Hawaii (for Christmas) and to lose a total of about 40 lbs. all together.  Thanks so much to all of you out there who have supported me in this.  I couldn't do it without you.



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

GREAT job! You will look great doing the hula!