Saturday, November 26, 2005

giving thanks

I had to work on Thanksgiving, but afterwards I went to my sister's house and I got to see my "little" brother.  I haven't seen him in a really long time because he lives in New York, and can't come down to Virginia that often.  It was GREAT to see him.  It's amazing to me, just to see him.  He used to be this annoying little boy who taunted me and drove me crazy.  Now he's a handsome man.  He's still Chris though.  And I look forward to each time I get to see him.  I am thankful for him.  And you should have seen Brayden with him!!  He's so cute how he adores Chris... and you can tell Chris adores the attention.Christhanksgiving_001 Christhanksgiving_002 Christhanksgiving_003



2 comments:

Courtney said...

I still cannot believe how handsome little Chris Brown has become! It amazes me everytime I see a new picture of him. He's not the little boy that used to disguise his voice on the phone to make it sound like he'd already gone through puberty for any prospective girlies!

Anonymous said...

This. This is exactly why I decided to start blogging. It can be very isolating being home with babies, even if you get out and do stuff each day. It is so nice to read about another woman going through it too!
friv jogos gratis
friv 4 school games unblocked
a10 Games for boys