Wednesday, September 28, 2005

WW week 2: shooting for the stars

Here's my weekly Weight Watchers update:  I lost 3.4 more pounds.. that makes for 8.4 pounds total. :)  I'm very happy with how things are coming along.  Also, Tuesday I started walking on my lunch break with two of my co-workers, Angela and Maria... and it seems we are an inspiration!  We were given silver stars at our meeting today.  I know, it sounds kinda cheesy... but that little silver star totally brought back elementary school mems of those stars the teacher would hand out to the good kids.  I would do anything to get one then.  Some things never change.



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Remember at Georgetown Elementary when the lunch tables would get different color stars as to how good or bad the table was. Of course, I am the one that links the stars to food!!

Gretchen said...

Great Job!! I am glad you have some budies to go to WW with and to also walk with, it makes all the difference.