Monday, August 18, 2008

Curtains, Cannons & Shark Bites

Did I lure you in with my super clever headline?  I should be an award-winning journalist... WAIT, I already am! Muahahahahaha.


A couple of great developments in my life:


Baltimore 007




Curtains!  Yes, curtains! Courtesy of my mama.  (shout out for the Target gift card!)


I'm hoping these lead to better sleeping during the day time.






Baltimore 009


And I got to see G Money this weekend!


I've never called her that before, don't know where that came from, but I'm going to go with it.


The Baums have a fabulous rowhouse with a rooftop deck and an awesome view!


I will definitely be back!


Baltimore 006




It was also great to see this guy - the amazing, always smiling Doc.




I wasn't as happy to see him as Brokaw, I mean, I didn't pee or poop anywhere, but still, I was pretty psyched.




Baltimore 002


Gretchen got bitten by a shark.  You have to watch out for these things.



Didn't even see it coming!




She's expected to make a full recovery.




Baltimore 005


And, yes, we straddled a cannon.


Of course we did!


The teenage boys who were watching this... unfortunately... may not recover for years.




I hope you are all well!  Praise God for me, I RENTED MY HOUSE!!



3 comments:

cindy floyd said...

Love the curtains! You and Gretchen look fabulous!! The teenage boys probably thought "what a lucky cannon"

Becky Barber said...

Oh you will love the curtains! I have dark brown ones in my bedroom and I can only close them on the weekends or I would never wake up in time for work! ha.

Rebecca A said...

Totally loved this post!! The cannon shot makes me laugh! you are too funny! Yay for the house being rented-that is FABULOUS news!!!