Saturday, March 3, 2007

Take a LOOK at this!

I am going to go ahead and come clean.  I'm going to put this out there. In "public."  I think Katie Couric made a mistake by going to CBS.  While I admire the attempts to "break new ground" in the evening news race, She and CBS really haven't done it.  I say that realizing that their goal was virtually impossible.  All 3 of the networks' evening newscasts are losing thousands of viewers, every day.  I don't want to bore you with TV News insider talk, but I did see this during my usual Saturday morning sweep of TV News blogs, and I couldn't help myself (see pics below).  I will always love Katie.  Even though she made a mistake.  Even though she's a liberal.  She inspired me when I was a "tween." Ha! And she totally stole my glasses.



20070302couric_2 Img_0198_2



1 comment:

Mike said...

Yeah Katie, I mean Dana...
She was smart making the BIG move to the weeknight news, though. It's hard to get the real respect as a network AM person, rightt? No diss to your man Matt. And to be THE anchor as a woman? Even Liz didn't get that privilege. Too bad NBC wasn't ready to make the jump. Maybe co-anchoring w/ Williams would have been a start. Still, CBS pinning hopes on her saving the show were far-fetched.