Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Baaack

So, it's supposed to snow like a foot here today. Footlongs are for sandwiches, not snowfall, that's all I have to say about that.



Anna Nicole Smith... what a loss. And what a story! It's a cable news dream come true during February sweeps... but it should NEVER be before North Korea disarming in a network newscast. never EVER.



Man, it's really coming down outside, I may have to take some pictures!  There's an outside chance Sam Champion from Good Morning America could be here in Pittsburgh tomorrow morning! Let's hope for more snow so that he comes! That would be SO COOL.



Note to self: DO NOT forget camera tomorrow!



I am so fickle when it comes to haircolor... I lowlighted my locks just 4 weeks ago... now I think I'm ready to go back to being a true blonde.  They really do have more fun, huh?



Sam Champion is a blonde...



Happy Tuesday to all, and to all a good night.



No comments: