Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grande Happiness

Starbucks makes me happy.  We all know this, yes? 


Thanks to my co-workers, I have double happiness at work this week. 


December08 045 


Thank you Wendy for my adorable STBX ornament.


It is so cute.  A mini representation of the new love of my life.








December08 046 


Here it is.  My love.  My ammunition.  My dream come true.


Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.


I like it with a shot of espresso.  MMmmmmmmliciousness.  Nikole made a Starbucks run today and I enjoyed every single little sip.  I even licked the lid.  I have no shame.




In other news -- just ONE WEEK FROM TODAY I see my love!  I even love him more than salted caramel hot chocolates.  Imagine that!


Today, I'm driving down to see Ann off.  She's finished her training program and she'll be heading to Thailand soon!  I am so proud of her and I will miss her so much.  I know I'll be crying in the car on the way back.


Yahoo mail looks different and it scares me.  Good thing I have my SCHC to help me get through it.



3 comments:

christin said...

OMG I have a STBX ornament too!!!! yay. you've joined the club of the obsessed. :)
and the salted caramel IS delish. I could NOT drink it every day, and you're right, a shot of espresso would tame the sweetness down a little bit...but it's a magnificent treat. good choice.
yay for seeing your man!

Becky said...

Mmmmm. You know how I feel about the SCHC!!! Soooo good.

jealous fiance said...

New love? *cough*