Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ritter Family Vacation (Part 1)

Back in May, yes, May... told you, I'm really behind... we went on vacation in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, with Michael's family. I'm just getting to posting some of the millions of pictures that were taken, now.

We stayed in a darling little cabinet in the woods. It was really peaceful and quiet.

Which was nice.
We spent one day in Charlottesville with my in-laws. Shopping on the Downtown Mall...
And brilliant, delicious lunch at a darling little cafe.
We enjoyed time not only with Michael's parents, but also his brother and sister in law, Jarred and Crystal, and their boys, Brody and Grey. And his Aunt Tonja, Uncle Robby and cousin Marissa. We missed Caitlin though!!!
We played and played...And ate and ate...
I have a picture of LaDonna doing this very same thing from every vacation we have ever taken together.
And this same picture of Buddy too! Haha.
Of course, there was picture time on the deck...
And LOTS of time at the pools... (indoor and outdoor)
More to come... I think I have now maxed out Blogger's ability to upload photos! :)

No comments: