Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bridal Shower Pics

I swear to you, it's like the internet has something against my bridal shower!  I have been trying all morning to post the pictures my sister sent me and they just won't go up! Argh... here, I'm just going to do them one at a time... until the end of time.  Take that, stinky interwebs! (update: I just won, word)


Bridalshower1




Cupcakes! Yummy.


And check out my mom's craftiness with the sanddollars and the candles, I couldn't believe it!






Bridalshower5




The spread.  Everything was so good and the deocrations were so cute!




Made me so excited and inspired!




Bridalshower3




My sweet Mama.  Too bad she makes me feel like a giant.  I know she doesn't mean it.  But still... it's no fun feeling like a Shrek. Haha.  She's so tiny!




Good things come in little packages :)



Bridalshower4




Mom and Granny (rockin' the Cintaberry!)










 


Bridalshower6


I love this action shot of Gretchen!




Super bridesmaid!






Bridalshower7




Yes, that's a moo-moo.


Yes, people.  It takes a lot of grace and confidence to pull getting a present like this off at your bridal shower, haha.  But it was definitely a memorable moment!




Thanks, Granny Nora :)




I hope Michael likees moo-moos....







Bridalshower8






His better half and her better half coffee mugs from my sister's mom (it's complicated).




Confession: I have been using them both. What does that say about me?


Bridalshower9




It was a blast and I was blessed with so many incredible gifts!




This is my bow bouquet crafted by Gretchen.  It is lovely, and she barely broke any ribbons (thank you Gretchen!)




I think the "bridezilla" whistle from my sister was a nice touch, no?






Cheers.



3 comments:

ci said...

I love the pics !!!We had so much fun !!!

Andrew Stockey said...

Dana --
OK. You should have stopped the party immediately once the moo moo came out. You have a few thousand years before you start having to wear that.
Andrew

Rebecca said...

oh no...the mumu!!! i am cracking up over here...