Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On the Road Again...

And in the air!  After work, I'm driving down to get Granny, then we get on a plane and after that we get in a rental car... it will be at least a 24 hour day!  I can't keep up with myself!


But it's pretty big.  My little brother, Chris, is graduating from Basic Training!  I can't wait to see him.  I'm so proud!  Hence the picture on my fridge...


Chris 001
























I also can't wait for the trip to be over - shhhhh.  I long to just do NOTHING.  This stress is wearing me out.


P.S.  Shout out to Eric for letting me listen into Kenny Chesney's XM radio channel!  It's helping me.



1 comment:

cindy floyd said...

Baby Brother thought you blew up his pic and made a poster out of it! I had to point out the fridge magnets! Ha!