Wednesday, January 11, 2006

gotta have faith

Georgemichael It's not just a line from a George Michael song... it's a fact of life.  Those of you who know me know I'm on the edge.  On the brink of a major life change.  Uncertain.  Startled by ringing phones.  Did I get the job?  Am I moving?  Am I ready for this?  Is this really what I need/want?  So many questions... I haven't slept well for a week because I've been obsessed with these questions.  I play out scenarios in my head of the possible outcomes.  Why?  My work is done.  I've done my part.  What will be will be.  Tonight an unlikely person encouraged me to put this in God's hands.  Now I have a song on repeat on iTunes.  It's "Walk By Faith" by Jeremy Camp.  I think I'm going to have to listen to it all night for it so sink in... but maybe it will, and I will get some sleep. 
"Come to me all you who are weary and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28



No comments: